Indeavr is a growing company that offers career opportunities in a dynamic industry, encourages professional growth, and values associate contributions. Choosing an employer can be one of the most important decisions you make in life.
Be Long-Term Smart. Choose Indeavr.
We are currently looking for a Data Science Intern for our Strategy Services department
Some of your responsibilities as a Data Scientistwill be to:
- Use quantitative techniques to support and deliver advanced predictive analytics solutions
- Create advanced statistical models to achieve meaningful insights that help end clients
- Deploy predictive analytics to solve problems across different industries including banking, insurance, mining, utilities, etc.
- Present findings in an impactful and easy to understand manner
What we look for and will NOT compromise on:
- Current student or recent graduate (bachelor or master’s program) preferably from a Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, or similar program with quantitative coursework
- Knowledge of predictive model development and oversight
- Knowledge in the field of quantitative research
- Experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Demonstrated strong initiative, planning and organizational ability
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and talent
- Excellent communication skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and Indeavr personnel
- Enthusiasm and willingness to build a career in the field of data analytics
Indeavr will provide you with:
- Busy, dynamic and involving work day
- Experience and performance based remuneration package
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
Indeavr is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed.