We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for our Strategy Services department:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Apply quantitative and qualitative research and information-gathering techniques in consulting projects, including: observation, case studies, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Gather primary data on markets, competitors and customers through database and Internet research, market analyses and other commercial reports, internal client data, and telephone and in-person interviews
- Work with the project team to derive insights, conclusions and recommendations
- Coordinate activities with client’s project team
- Present findings in a meaningful way
What we look for:
- A recent graduate from a relevant bachelor or master program
- Creative thinking, talent, enthusiasm and willingness to build a career in the field of management consulting
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Team player with solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and oral English
- Good command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Indeavr will provide you with:
- Busy, dynamic and involving work day
- Experience and performance based remuneration package
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
Indeavr is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.