Information collected and stored automatically:  If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or“yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain);
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use this information with purpose to change our site and to make it more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information that you voluntarily provide:
We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to us. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, for example, by sending an e-mail or by filling out a training form and submitting it through our Web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information and services that you request. All uses of that information are described on the Web page containing the form.
How information is used:
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes (e.g., to register you for a training, to respond to requests for information, and to fill orders). We make every effort to disclose clearly how information is used at the point where it is collected so you can determine whether you wish to provide the information.
Retention of Information:
We destroy the information we collect when the purpose for which it was provided has been fulfilled unless we are required to keep it longer by statute or official policy.
Links to other sites:
Our Web site contains links to various other federal agencies and private organizations. Once you link to another site, you are then subject to the privacy policies of the new site. It is always a good idea to read the Privacy Statement of the sites you visit.