As an Agile Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading software projects from conception to implementation
- Collaboration with the application owners/project stakeholders
- Understanding the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Planning, coordinating and organizing project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects
- Identifying all the internal and external resources required to complete the project successfully.
- Scheduling the execution of deliverables and monitoring the execution, progress and risks
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Facilitation and organization of meetings, iteration sizing and planning, retrospectives, and demonstrations
- Participation in release planning and deployment activities
- Effective and timely communication in order to keep team members and stakeholders engaged and informed
- Ensuring the project team practices agile methodology and software development best practices.
- Review and approve newly developed application functionalities before release to production
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Thriving in multinational cross-cultural environment while working with Forbes 2000 corporations
What we look for:
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Bulgarian; ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and technology teams
- Willingness to work with different technologies
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Team player attitude
- Creative thinking, enthusiasm and persistence
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, and the ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and technology teams
- Problem solving, decision making and analytical thinking
What we will value but NOT insist on:
- Official certification in Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technology
INDEAVR will provide you:
- Busy, dynamic and involving workday;
- Experience and performance-based remuneration package;
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to work within a culture that actually stimulates knowledge and experience sharing.
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply by using the web application form and provide a CV and a recent photo.