We are interested in furthering our business intelligence capabilities and looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant for our Strategy Services department:
The job role is focused on enabling our clients to turn vast amounts of data into insightful, easy-to-use and automated Business Intelligence Reports using various tools. The BI consultant works closely with both the internal team of Data Analysts and Business Analysts, as well as our clients’ project teams, to deliver BI reports that empower our clients to make better and more informed decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Consult clients on best approach to adopt or develop their BI landscape
· Prepare and present relevant BI use cases to potential clients
· Design BI architecture
· Evaluate clients’ BI readiness and maturity
· Connect BI tools to various data sources (DBs, flat files, live data, etc.)
· Prepare data models
· Derive actionable insights from the data
· Visualize data
· Produce automated reports
· Support BI reports
· Working closely and collaboratively with the project team
What we look for:
· Strong analytics skills
· Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, IBM Cognos or other BI tools
· Understanding about data models
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Willingness to work with different technologies
· Good command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Professional appearance and business behavior
· Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Bulgarian
· Team player attitude
· Creative thinking, enthusiasm and persistence
INDEAVR will provide you with:
· Busy, dynamic and involving work day
· Experience and performance based remuneration package
· Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
· Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV.