The job role is focused on enabling our clients to turn vast amounts of data into insightful, easy-to-use and automated Business Intelligence Reports using various tools. Analyzing and transforming data, using Python, Azure tools and building custom Power BI dashboards, you will help clients improve their decision making process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Create BI reports and dashboards
- Perform data profiling and data cleansing
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and drive the project implementation under minimal supervision.
- Work with business users, IT partners to review requirements, develop and support solutions
- Build and support data pipelines
What we look for:
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing data solutions using the MS Azure stack (such as Azure Synapse, ADLS, Azure Data Bricks, HDInsight, SQL Server, ADF, Azure Analytical Services, Power BI, Power query, etc.)
- Experience in Data Warehousing/Dimension Modelling
- Experience with relational databases that utilize SQL queries.
- Knowledge in Python. Experience is an advantage.
- Hands on experience creating self-service tools/dashboards used to perform what-if analysis, predict future outcomes and highlight drivers of business results. Preferably with Power BI.
- Proficient to expert in writing SQL T-SQL queries
- Familiarity with the principles and practices involved in development and maintenance of software solutions and architectures
- Degree in a relevant bachelor or master program (preferably from a program with quantitative coursework)
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for business data analysis and willingness to understand data in the context of the client’s business model and challenges
INDEAVR will provide you:
- Busy, dynamic and involving workday
- Experience and performance-based remuneration package
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a culture that actually stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send us your CV. Confidentiality guaranteed.