Some of your responsibilities as a PHP Junior Developer will be:
- Write the program codes
- Produce detailed specifications
- Test the product/solution in controlled, real situations before going live
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Maintain standards compliance
What we look for and will NOT compromise on:
- Talent, analytical thinking, enthusiasm and willing to be expert in the field of software engineering
- Knowledge in PHP and Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge in data structure and algorithms
- Team player with good communication skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and INDEAVR personnel
What we will value but NOT insist on:
- PHP certifications
INDEAVR will provide you:
- Busy, dynamic and involving work day
- Experience and performance-based remuneration package
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a culture that actually stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
- If do not fully comply with all the requirements INDEAVR might offer you up to three months paid internship to qualify for a permanent position
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV.