We are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Help lead the creation of a design vision for our software systems that translates abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Take active part in the initiation phase of development projects by creating wireframes and interactive design prototypes, which facilitate the elicitation of business requirements
- Define and maintain UI specifications and style guides
- Create other visual design assets as needed
- Work closely with development teams throughout the whole lifecycle of projects that range from a few weeks to a few years in length
- Combine creativity with an awareness of business objectives
What we look for:
- 1+ years of software design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating a modern design aesthetic, strong attention to detail, and advanced knowledge of design patterns for business solutions
- Knowledge in UI and UX Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML is an advantage
- Ability to work closely with developers and provide any assets or detailed design documents necessary to implement the designs.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and responding to peer feedback
- Conscientious and customer-oriented attitude and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively independently
INDEAVR will provide you:
- Busy, dynamic and involving work day
- Experience and performance based remuneration package
- Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV and portfolio.