We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
· Understand, test and verify compliance of software products and solutions with requirements and technical specifications
· Convert the requirements and design documents into a set of testing cases and scripts
· Manual and automated testing tools and automated testing scenarios
· Validate applications, database values, and workflows
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement
· Test system scalability and performance
· Maintain documentation of software functionality
· Identify and report defects/bugs in a clear and precise manner and follow-up
What we look for:
· Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, talent, enthusiasm and willing to build a career as a Quality Assurance professional
· Education in Quality Assurance
· Knowledge in UI and UX
· Conscientious and customer-oriented attitude
· Team player with good communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and INDEAVR personnel
· Graduate or last-year student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant bachelor or master study
· Writing programing code on a basic level
· Three to six months of experience in QA or software development will be considered as an advantage; if you have no experience INDEAVR might offer you up to three months paid internship to qualify for a permanent position
· ISTQB certifications would be considered as an advantage
INDEAVR will provide you:
· Busy, dynamic and involving work day
· Experience and performance based remuneration package
· Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
· Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV.