We are currently looking for a Business Data Analyst for our Strategy Services department. The ideal candidate will be passionate for solving complex business challenges by combining strong data analytics skills with in-depth business understanding. The Business Data Analyst will be part of a dynamic consulting team that works across multiple industries and business functions.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
· Collect, manipulate and analyze data
· Analyze business processes
· Research and apply data and business analysis techniques in consulting projects across different industries
· Apply data mining techniques to extract and transform data from various data sources
· Apply quantitative techniques to support and deliver data analytics solutions
· Provide analysis which generates meaningful and actionable insights for clients
· Work with the project team to derive insights, conclusions and recommendations
· Coordinate activities with client’s project team
· Present findings in an impactful and easy to understand manner
What we look for:
· Current student or recent graduate (bachelor or master’s program) preferably from a program with quantitative coursework
· Strong analytical skills
· Passion for business data analysis and willingness to understand data in the context of the client’s business model and challenges
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems using a combination of business understanding and data analytics
· Knowledge of data collection, extraction and manipulation techniques
· Experience with a statistical tool such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. would be considered as an advantage, but is not a prerequisite
· Experience with SQL would be considered an advantage, but is not a prerequisite
· Experience with BI tools would be considered an advantage, but is not a prerequisite
· Demonstrated strong initiative, planning and organizational ability
· Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and talent
· Excellent communication skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and INDEAVR personnel
· Enthusiasm and willingness to build a career in the field of business data analytics
INDEAVR will provide you with:
· Busy, dynamic and involving work day
· Experience and performance based remuneration package
· Direct financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
· Opportunity to work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send us your CV.